CUSTOM SIZES - 8 mil Light Deprivation Tarp, 100% Total Black Out
Current stock: 0
-- CUSTOM CUT SIZES --
see additional lead time below
BOLD 8-mil Black/White
Reinforced Light Deprivation Cover
100% Total Black Out
Made from Two High-Strength Virgin Polyethylene Sheets laminated together by a third layer of molten polyethylene for added durability that can withstand daily covering and uncovering during your crop's light deprivation cycle.
BOLD Light Dep Cover is the only non-perforated, lightweight tarp designed to withstand daily put-up and take-downs on the market. Innovative Blackout interior and reflective exterior keep out UV rays and stabilize temperature to increase control over your growing environment. White Outer Layer is enhanced with UV inhibitors and designed to reduce heat build-up and condensation. Innovative heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. Made with virgin resins to protect your crops from leaching off-gases for healthier, stronger plants.
- Widths Available: 6.75', 13.34', 26.5', 33', 40', 46.25', 52.75', 59.5', 66', 72.5', 79.25', 85.75', 92.25', 99'
- Various Lengths, Contact us for Lengths above 110 ft Long
- 100% Black Out
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions (-70°F to 180 °F)
- White Exterior and Black Interior for Increased Climate Control
- Very Strong Break Point
- Rolled onto a Cardboard Tube for Easy Installation
- Can be used with both Automated and Manual Greenhouses
- Organic Certifiable
- CUSTOM LENGTHS require an additional lead time of 4-6 weeks before shipment.
- BOLD orders are cut-to-order and will ship out from the warehouse.
- Rolled onto a Cardboard Tube for Shipping
- Don't see a size you want? Please call and we can create a posting specifically for you (increments of 5 ft. length).