Wire for Aluminum Channel (Only The Wire)
Securement Wire for U Channel Poly Lock Systems - 6 ft. 4 in. Section Expanding to 7 ft. when Installed
This particular Greenhouse Hardware item is used to firmly hold greenhouse coverings to structures. This wire is used to hold many different materials in place. Materials such as Greenhouse Plastic, Insect Screen, Shade Cloth, Two Layers of Plastic, Etc. PVC Coated Wire:
- Grips the plastic or other material extremely well
- Is less abrasive on plastic when installing; it is a little more "forgivable" as far as puncturing or damaging the plastic during install
- Multiple layers of plastic and two layers of wire can fit within a standard aluminum channel
- Please double check your calclulations to ensure you purchase the correct quantity of wire for your job.
- Each 6 ft. 4in. section is considered a unit, and there are no minimums.
- These items will ship within 1-3 business days from time of order
If you have any questions about how this product works, or how much you will need for your particular project please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for the sale of the wire only, and does not include the aluminum channel that this wire is installed into. If you purchase our single channel or double aluminum channel, those purchases will come with the associated wire for those components.