Auto Roll-up Side Motors - 60 nm Low Voltage Motors
Auto Roll-up Side motors can be connected to roll-bars to provide automated ventilation for your high tunnel, hoop house, or greenhouse.
Low Voltage Roller Motors are also a main component used in some automated light deprivation systems. For Roll-up Side Operation, you will need a VCU2-24 Environmental Controller, which acts as the environmental controller for the 60 nm and 100 nm auto-roller motors.
Included with this Package are the following:
- Single outlet, 60 nm low voltage, DC motor
- Adapter for 1.315" OD Roll-Bar (fits inside 1.315" OD, 16 gauge tube)
- Includes limit switch for start and stop point setting
The low voltage roller motors are designed to lift:
- up to 1,250 square feet of single-bar curtains, or
- up to 625 square feet for double-bar curtains.
Please note that the square footage is determined by multiplying width by length.
- 24 VDC, 60 NM, 3A, 72 W, 2.7 RPM, 40 Rev, 0.78" (20 mm) OD output shaft
Selecting Your Output
To select the proper output for your side(s), imagine yourself looking at the end of your structure from the outside (on the end your operators will be located). If you want to purchase an operator for the left select "left output" from dropdown menu. If you want an operator on your right select "right output" from the dropdown menu.
- Product ships via ground shipment
- 1 to 2 business day lead time from date of order until product ships out
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.