Peaked High Tunnels
Our peaked, gothic style high tunnels are designed to withstand the harshest weather.
Because these high tunnels defend against snow and wind better, we offer them in various widths. View specific details on any of our models by visiting their product pages below:
OUR PEAKED GOTHIC HIGH TUNNELS ARE TRUSTED
Our peaked High Tunnels have been built in some of the toughest climates in the USA. Their track record and performance make our High Tunnels among the strongest in the industry. From Maine, to Buffalo, to Colorado, to Minnesota, to Cali, our tunnels are there putting in work for growers. Here are a few examples:
• Four Season Farm [Maine]: Two (2) 30' x 48' Mobile High Tunnels.
• Ten Mothers' Farm [North Carolina]: Three (3) 30' x 100' High Tunnels.
• The Culinary Gardener [North Carolina]: One (1) 30' x 48' High Tunnel, and one (1) 24' x 92' High Tunnel.
• Grade A Gardens [Iowa]: One (1) 30' x 48' High Tunnel
• Arrowhead Urban Farms [Utah]: One (1) 30' x 96 High Tunnel.
• Little Big Farm [Washington]: One (1) 24' x 36' High Tunnel Prop House
REQUEST A HASSLE FREE QUOTE BELOW
VIEW ALL OF OUR PEAKED GOTHIC MODELS BELOW