BOLD 8-mil Black/White
Reinforced Light Deprivation Cover
100% Total Black Out
Made from Two High-Strength Virgin Polyethylene Sheets laminated together by a third layer of molten polyethylene for added durability that can withstand daily covering and uncovering during your crop's light deprivation cycle.
BOLD Light Dep Cover is the only non-perforated, lightweight tarp designed to withstand daily put-up and take-downs on the market. Designed with an innovative blackout interior and reflective exterior to keep out UV rays and stabilize temperature. This cover is designed to help you increase control over your growing environment. White Outer Layer is enhanced with UV inhibitors and designed to reduce heat build-up and condensation.
Innovative heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. Made with virgin resins to protect your crops from leaching off-gases for healthier, stronger plants.
- Various Lengths, Contact us for Lengths above 110 ft Long
- 100% Black Out
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions (-70°F to 180 °F)
- White Exterior and Black Interior for Increased Climate Control
- Very Strong Break Point
- Rolled onto a Cardboard Tube for Easy Installation
- Can be used with both Automated and Manual Greenhouses
- Organic Certifiable
For light deprivation tarps in more widths and lengths check out our 9 mil Light Dep Tarps.
- STOCK SIZES Require 3-6 business days before shipment.
- Rolled onto a Cardboard Tube for Shipping
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.