End Cup - Pressed Steel
End Cup - Pressed Steel - Fits Tube Ends 1.315" Outer Diameter or 1.66" Outer Diameter
Pressed Steel End Cups are a strong, durable, and easy way to make a tube connection possible. This gives any High Tunnel, Hoop House, or Cold Frame owner / builder the ability to create structural wind and snow braces.
Use Self-Drilling TEK Screws to secure End Cups to a length of galvanized steel tubing. You will then be able to connect to another tube at any point along its length (shown in a picture above). Brace Bands, Nuts and Bolts, and Self Drilling TEK Screws are all available for purchase.
- Comprised of Pressed Steel
- Much stronger and more durable than Aluminum End Cups
- Come with a Hole that allows for Bolt Attachment
- Are sold to fit the end of 1.315" OD Tube OR 1.66" OD Tube
- This product ships in 1 to 3 business days from time of purchase
- Will ship UPS, FedEx, or USPS (depending on quantity ordered)
- Want more than 30, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.