IR Anti Drip Greenhouse Plastic holds temperatures a little bit better than the more commonly used 6 mil Clear Greenhouse Plastic covering, and when installed as a part of a double layer greenhouse plastic system, the IR Anti Drip plastic covering reduces dripping from condensation that gathers on the inside roof of your greenhouse. Below are some specifics about this type of greenhouse plastic:
- Manufactured in Israel by Ginegar Plastics
- Standard Widths from 16ft. to 54 ft.
- Various Lengths (contact us for longer lengths)
- Delivered On a Hollow Cardboard Cylinder
- Marked to Denote Interior of Poly
- Gusset Folded for Easy Installation
- 90% Light Transmission, 20% Diffused
- Current lead time for Greenhouse Poly Film is 7 business days from receipt of funds
- Larger sized poly will ship via Motor-Freight (**please include your phone number for shipping purposes)
- Larger sized poly rolls will ship via pallet
- Rough weight of Greenhouse poly is .034 lbs per square ft. - Please plan accordingly for unloading and moving poly rolls once delivered
If you have any questions please send me a message; all messages will be responded to quickly, or please feel free to call directly at (833) 886-6351 ext. 2 with any questions.
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.