Bracket Assembly Twist Plate - For Lumber or Steel
This End-Wall Bracket Assembly allows for the most flexibility of our bracket assemblies. Whether using lumber, or steel stud framing for your end-walls, the heavy duty steel plate will allow contact to be made firmly against the side of the stud. The long flat portion of the plate is 8.75" long, and it has six pre-drilled holes to provide a variety of connection points to your stud material. The entire unit is 12" long and 1 3/8" wide.
End-Wall Bracket Assembly - For Steel
- Comprised of 1/8" thick steel
- Flat connection side of the twist plate is 8.75" long from end of twist
- 6 Pre-drilled holes to allow flexibility in matching up with stud framing
- Attaches to the side of lumber framing OR Steel Framing
- Brace Band Assembly Attaches to Hoop
- Brace band, Bolt and Nut Included for this product listing
- 1-2 day lead time from time of payment
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.