Please note that the Exhaust Fans are in limited supply and depending on which size fan you require, they may be on backorder. Please email email@example.com or call (833) 886-6351 ext. 2 to check on the current availability of the fan you need.
Power Exhaust Shutter Fans are designed to act as a tool to force air out of your structure. Furthermore, these particular shutter fans come with the motor and hardware necessary to hook to an electricity source and thermostat (sold separately) so that they open automatically. Here are some additional details on this particular product:
- These shutters come with a fan attached, as pictured
- Everything arrives pre-assembled, and ready to install
- These shutters are comprised of high grade aluminum, have three blade aluminum prop, and have a zinc plated steel hub
- Fully Enclosed Direct Drive High Efficiency Motors
- These exhaust shutter fan comes with a grounded cord; 6 ft. for 30" fans and 9 ft. for all others
- Interlocking louvers for maximum weather seal
Each Fans Cubic Feet Per Minute Capacity
The below table shows the cubic feet per minute (CFM) each fan can move.
|Exhaust Fan Size
||Cubic Feet Per Minute
|10" x 10" Exhaust Fan
|12" x 12" Exhaust Fan
|16" x 16" Exhaust Fan
|20" x 20" Exhaust Fan
|24" x 24" Exhaust Fan
|30" x 30" Exhaust Fan
**Please select a fan from the drop down menu below to find pricing
Shipping of Shutter Fans
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current availability
- These shutters come with a motor for opening and closing, and also include a fan.
- Additional Weather Guard available. Please view the weather guard (coming soon) page if interested
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.