Metal Duct Tape - 2 inch wide x 50 yard long
Metal duct tape is used a sealing tape on the top of exposed 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels. This tape also creates a seal between the polycarbonate AND the end-wall bow before End-Cap Channel is installed.
This tape does not allow air or condensation to pass through. One roll of this tape should be sufficient for installing 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate end-walls on both ends of a 30 ft. wide High Tunnel (or smaller).
HOW TO USE METAL DUCT TAPE WITH POLYCARBONATE
The video below shows how the metal duct tape is used in conjunction with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate. This is one of the later steps of the process so you can just to near the end of the video to see this specifically.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME AND METHOD
- Ships in 1 to 2 business days from time of purchase
- Ships FedEx Ground
GENERATE A SHIPPING QUOTE
Follow these steps to get a shipping quote:
1. Add the items you want into your cart/bag
2. Click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag".
3. Next to "Shipping" click "Add Info"
4. Enter Shipping State and Zip Code
5. Click "Estimate Shipping"