Spring Wire Poly Lock Channel and Spring Wire Greenhouse Plastic Attachment - 6 ft.
Spring Wire and Spring Wire Poly Lock Channel work together to create the best greenhouse cover securement method on the market. The 6 ft. pieces of single aluminum channel and associated poly coated Spring Wire are designed to secure Greenhouse Plastic, Insect Screen, Shade Cloth, or Two Layers of Greenhouse Plastic directly to your greenhouse hoop frame or end wall.
Unlike using wooden batten strips to secure greenhouse coverings, Spring Wire Lock Channel and Spring Wire hold the plastic in place without requiring holes be drilled through the plastic itself to secure. This hardware:
- Does not damage the plastic over time
- Can be screwed directly to metal using Self Tapping TEK Screws
- Can be easily drilled at appropriate spacing and secured to lumber
- Bends to the shape of your hoops to allow for easy install
- Poly coated Spring Wire holds greenhouse plastic and coverings firmly, but reduces the pressure on the coverings at the point of contact
- Spring wire is easily removed, which allows covers and plastic to be removed, and used again with this greenhouse hardware
- All units come with both an 6 ft. piece of Spring Wire Poly Lock Channel, and associated piece of Spring Wire
- Among the best per linear ft. price on wire AND channel anywhere in the industry
- Our Spring Wire is among the heaviest gauge Spring Wire in the industry
- Each 6 ft. piece comes with the associated length of Spring Wire
- Typically same day or one day lead time from order until date your order ships
- Will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground
If you haven't used this method of greenhouse film securement, the brief video below shows how aluminum channel is secured to metal, what kind of screw spacing should be followed, and how to execute the rocking motion needed to use the Spring Wire portion of this product:
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.