Double Poly Lock Channel With Spring Wire - 6 ft. Pieces
Double Poly Lock Channel is a great way to construct an all-metal Hip-Rail as a part of your High Tunnel or Hoop House. This material does not rust or decompose as lumber does so the life of the material is unparalleled. Double Poly Lock secures to metal hoops with self-drilling TEK Screws, connect multiple lengths of Channel to each other with Aluminum Splicer Plates. Each piece of Double Channel Poly Lock comes with one connection plate.
Pull your Greenhouse Plastic taught and secure with the included Spring Wire sections by weaving each trapezoidal edge into the track. This method will extend the life of your Greenhouse plastic by evenly distributing the pressure of securement along the entire perimeter of the plastic, which provides better protection from stresses put on your plastic from wind gusts.
- Each Unit has one Double Channel Poly Lock 6 ft. piece (two runs of channel per extrusion)
- Ideal for "Metal Only" Hip Rails
- Great For Securing Top Covers to one track and Roll-up Sides separately to the bottom track
- Each Poly Lock track / run can hold up to 20 mil
- Comes with the associated quantity of Spring Wire for both Runs of Channel
- Comes with one Splice Plate per unit of Double Channel
There are two ways to install this product, videos for both methods are shown below
Installing with TEK Screws Only
Installing With Nut and Bolt Attachment
Shipping of The Item
- Each 6 ft. piece is considered a unit - there is no minimum order
- Each 6 ft. piece comes with the associated lengths of Spring Wire
- Each 6 ft. piece comes with one associated splice plate
- Orders will typically ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.