Double Poly Lock Channel is a great way to construct an all-metal Hip-Rail as a part of your High Tunnel, Hoop House, or Greenhouse. This material does not rust or decompose, so the life of the material is unparalleled.
Our Double Poly Lock Channel is superior to others due to its heavy gauge AND its rear slot which allows for bolt-and-nut connection to hoops using two-hole straps. This provides additional strength when used in conjunction with self-drilling TEK Screws. Connect multiple lengths of Channel to each other with the included Aluminum Splicer Plates.
Benefits of Our Double Channel Poly Lock
Pull your Greenhouse Plastic taught and secure. Using Spring Wire to attach plastic will extend the life of your greenhouse plastic by evenly distributing the pressure of securement along the entire perimeter of the plastic, which provides better protection from stresses put on your plastic from wind gusts.
- Among heaviest gauge Double Channel Bases in the industry
- Among heaviest gauge Spring Wire in the industry
- Can select whether you receive the Double Channel with or without wire (see dropdown menu)
- Spring Wire is STAINLESS Steel
- Ideal for "Metal Only" Hip Rails
- Great For Securing Top Covers & Roll-up Sides
- Makes replacing just side plastic or top plastic easier
- Each Poly Lock track / run can hold up to 20 mil
- Rear slot in back of Double Channel allows for MORE attachment
What Comes With Each Unit Ordered
- Select whether you want the channel with or without Spring Wire
- Each Channel Base is a 6 ft. long Double Channel Poly Lock extrusion
- Each Unit comes with one aluminum splice connection
- If selecting Spring Wire, each unit comes with 12 linear feet. of Spring Wire
There are two ways to install this product, videos for both methods are shown below
Installing with TEK Screws Only
Installing With Nut and Bolt Attachment (provides extra strength)
Shipping of The Item
- Each 6 ft. piece is considered a unit - there is no minimum order
- Each 6 ft. piece comes with one associated splice plate
- Material is in-stock and ships out in 1 to 3 days after order
- Orders will ship via FedEx Ground
To generate a shipping estimate:
- Add quantity of items you want into your cart/bag
- Click on the shopping cart / "view bag"
- Generate a shipping quote before check out
Select number of units or order over the phone at: (833) 886-6351 ext. 2