Poly Lock Channel and Spring Wire work together to create the best greenhouse film fastening method on the market. These 6 ft. pieces of single aluminum channel come with the associated Spring Wire, and are designed to secure Greenhouse Plastic, Insect Screen, Shade Cloth, or Two Layers of Greenhouse Plastic directly to your greenhouse hoop frame or end wall. Simply install the Poly Lock Channel and wiggle the wire back and forth over top the material you are installing and into the channel.
Unlike using wooden batten strips to secure greenhouse coverings, Poly Lock and Spring Wire hold the plastic in place without requiring holes be drilled through the plastic itself to secure.
Great Things About Our Poly Lock Channel and Spring Wire
- Among best per linear ft. price on channel AND wire anywhere in the industry
- Among heaviest gauge Spring Wire in the industry
- All units come with the 6 ft. piece of Poly Lock Channel AND the associated pieces of Spring Wire in 4 ft. sections (we always round UP with the wire)
- Does not damage the plastic over time
- Can be screwed directly to metal using Self Tapping TEK Screws
- Can be easily drilled at appropriate spacing and secured to lumber
- Bends to the shape of your hoops to allow for easy install
- Spring Wire holds the greenhouse coverings firmly, but reduces the pressure on the coverings at the point of contact
- Spring wire is easily removed, which allows covers and plastic to be removed, and used again
How To Use Poly Lock Channel and Spring Wire
If you haven't used this method of greenhouse film attachment, the brief video below shows how aluminum channel is secured to metal, what kind of screw spacing should be followed, and how to execute the wiggle motion needed to use the Spring Wire portion of this product:
Shipping of The Item
- This item is in-stock and will ship out in 1 to 3 business days
- Each 6 ft. piece comes with the associated length of Spring Wire
- Will ship via FedEx Ground
To generate a shipping estimate:
- Add quantity of items you want into your cart/bag
- Click on the shopping cart / "view bag"
- Generate a shipping quote before check out
Select number of units below or order over the phone at: (833) 886-6351 ext. 2