20 ft. wide High Tunnel DIY Kit
For a Quote call (833) 886-6351, or email email@example.com
TVH 20 ft. Gothic High Tunnels
All Tunnel Vision Hoops Standard High Tunnel packages are developed with strength and longevity in mind; high quality steel, robust snow supports , and complete wind bracing make Tunnel Vision Hoops structures among the strongest in the industry.
Each of our standard DIY High Tunnels comes with all materials necessary to complete the installation of your structure. This means that you will not need to purchase lumber to frame your end walls, or lumber for your base boards. Steel End-Wall Framing and Steel Base Boards come standard with every package. Below is a full list of components coming standard with this DIY Kit Package. If interested in upgrades please send us an email through our "Contact Us" Page above.
Spec List for the TVH 20 ft. Gothic Standard Package
- Base Frame for anchoring / Hoop Mounting 1.90” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- Patented Dual Point Base Wedge Anchors – Includes fittings, and angle irons
- Hoops with 4 ft. side walls - constructed from 1.66” OD Galvanized Steel Tube
- Hoops Spaced 4 ft. on Center for Snow Load Handling
- Full Length Purlins – 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- Interior Truss’s – 1.66” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing – Every Interior Hoop
- Truss Supports – [V – Style] 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- (4) Steel Tubing Cross / Wind-Braces – 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tube
- (4) Peak of Hoop Wind Braces - 1.66" OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- 2” x 2” Galvanized Steel Square Tube End-Wall Packages (Includes all Framing, Ell Brackets, Hardware, etc.
- Full Length Roll-up Sides; with Manually operated Gearbox and Handles for Operation
- Full Length roll-up side anti-billow securement systems
- (2) 30” x 30” Aluminum Shutters with Solar Wax Tube Operators - One per end-wall
- (1) 36” x 80” Half-Steel and Half-Glass Personnel Door
- Full Length Double U Channel Aluminum Extrusion Hip Rail
- Full Length 4.75” Wide x 12 ft. 3” Overlapping Pieces
- 4 Year 6 mil ADIR (Anti-Drip Infrared) Greenhouse Poly Film
- All Necessary Plastic Securement U-Channel and Wire
- Full Installation Instructions Included – Attentive customer support via phone included
- High Tunnel packages have a standard lead time of 20 business days from time of payment until date of shipping
- Most High Tunnel systems ship via Partial Truck Load (PTL) via Seneca Logistics group; this means that half of a standard 18 wheeler is rented out for the transport of the structure. The reason we use this mode of shipping is outlined more below
More on Partial Truck Load Shipping (PTL)
- The reason we ship via Partial Truck Load shipping is that it allows us to send larger steel components and hoop sections to our customers.
- Larger individual steel components and hoop sections means you will have less connection points to make with screws and bolts (easier installation)
- Larger individual steel components and hoop sections means stronger steel components and hoop sections; the less connections you need to make the stronger your structure
- Minimum Length for this structure is 20 ft. and the maximum length is up to 144 ft. long or more (depending on your needs)
- As length of greenhouse structure increases it will become more and more important to incorporate additional ventilation features into your structure