24 ft. wide High Tunnel DIY Kit
For a Quote call (833) 886-6351, or email email@example.com
Our 24 ft. wide peaked / gothic profile structures are comprised of large diameter, heavy gauge tubing, and are designed with strength and longevity in mind. All of our DIY Kits have been configured to make completing the installation process easy while ensuring that the finished product is able to handle the inclement weather across climates.
Notable Features and Benefits
- Clear instructions with corresponding videos for many processses
- Best-in-Industry Customer Support - if you bought a DIY Kit you get help 7 days a week
- All our 24 ft. wide structures are available in either our patented Baseframe anchoring OR the traditional Ground Post Anchoring method
- Our 24 ft. wide structure is shaped so the peaks are smooth which reduces premature failure of greenhouse plastic due to a sharp peak
- The downward slope of the hoops are optimal for snow shedding
- All interior hoops come with trusses and truss supports
- All units are pre-drilled and pre-cut where it makes sense to do so; this makes the installation process simpler
Standard Package DIY Kits
Tunnel Vision Hoops Standard High Tunnel packages are developed with strength and longevity in mind; high quality steel, robust snow supports , and extensive wind bracing make Tunnel Vision Hoops structures among the strongest in the industry.
While we can tailor structure packages for all types of growers, we offer a full standard package DIY High Tunnel Kit that comes with ALL materials necessary to start and complete the the full installation of your structure, and all of the materials included with the Standard Package are comprised of metal.
- Minimum Length for this structure is 24 ft. and there is no maximum length as long as the structure lengths requested fall within our standard 4 ft. hoop spacing
- As length of greenhouse structures increase it will become more and more important to incorporate additional ventilation features into your structure
Standard Packages (24 ft. wide tunnels)
If you are wanting to purchase a full package, all inclusive structure, the below provides a spec list for what your structure would be comprised of:
- Full Length Base Frame for anchoring / Hoop Mounting - 1.90” OD Galvanized Steel Tube
- Dual Point Base-Wedge Anchors – Includes fittings, and corresponding angle irons
- Hoops constructed from 1.66” OD 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel Tube
- All Hoops Spaced 4 ft. on Center
- Full Length Steel Base Boards 4.75” wide overlapping units (Alternative to Lumber Base Boards)
- Full Length Double Channel Aluminum Extrusion Hip Rail (Alternative to Lumber Hip Rail)
- (5) Full Length Purlins – 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- Interior Truss’s - Every Interior Hoop – 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing
- Truss Supports – [V – Style] 1.315” OD Galvanized Steel Tubing - Two per Truss
- (4) Cross / Wind-Braces – 1.66” OD Galvanized Steel Tube
- (8) End-Wall / Peak Hoop Braces – 1.66” OD Galvanized Steel Tube
- Square Steel Tube End-Wall Packages - Comprised of 2" x 2" Square Steel Tube
- Front End-Wall Personnel Door 36” x 80”; half steel and half glass and pre-hung
- (2) 30” x 30” Aluminum Shutters with Solar Wax Tube Operators
- 4 Year 6 mil IRAD Greenhouse Plastic – Covers Ends and Top
- Includes all necessary Spring Wire Poly Lock Channel and Wire
- Full Length Roll-up Sides with manual Gear Box operators with 24" crank handles
- Complete Installation Instructions and Comprehensive Customer Support Included
Commonly Requested Add-ons / Features
All of our DIY Kit structures can be configured with the features and components necessary to make it the ideal growing structure for you. Whether you want an interior sliding door, a steel roll-up door, a heater, interior ventilation, or some other features our structures are compatible with a variety of layouts and configurations. Our structures offer the ideal template for creating your optimal growing environment.
Quoting and Purchasing
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our contact us page. When you reach out to us let us know the length of structure you want, as well as any specific features or components you know you want with your structure; for example, if you know you want two exhaust fans on an end-wall let us know and we will include that as a part of your quote.
- All major forms of payment are accepted, although credit card payments for large structures incur a 2.7% service fee. Personal checks and bank checks are also accepted (no fees via check payments)
- High Tunnel Packages have standard lead times of 15 to 20 business days from the date of payment until the date your structure leaves our facility
- DIY Kits ship via Partial Truck Load, and we also offer free pick-up at our facility. For those wanting to pick their structures up the standard production lead times would still remain, and appointment pick up would be required.
- Most High Tunnel systems ship via Partial Truck Load (PTL); this means that half of a standard 18 wheeler is rented out for the transport of the structure. The reason we use this mode of shipping is outlined more below.
More on Partial Truck Load Shipping (PTL)
- The reason we ship via Partial Truck Load shipping is that it allows us to send larger steel components and hoop sections to our customers; larger individual steel components and hoop sections means you will have less connection points to make with screws and bolts (easier installation). Having larger individual steel components and hoop sections also means you will have a stronger structure since the entire structure as a whole will have less vulnerable connection points.