Premium Woven Greenhouse Poly Film
Solarig 182, previously referred to as Solarig 172, is the next generation of Solarig Greenhouse Plastic coverings. Read below for more details and specifications.
- Manufactured in Israel
- Approximately 11 mil thickness
- Standard Widths from 13 ft. to 48 ft.
- Various Sizes (See dropdown menu)
- Weighs 5.36 oz / yd.
- 88 % Light Transmission
- 60% Diffused Light +/- 6% for Matt Finished Side
- 35% Diffused Light +/- 6% for Shiny Finished Side
- 96 lb per inch Breaking Strength
- 38 lb Tear Strength
- UV additive to protect against UV degradation
- AF additive to reduce interior dripping on plants
- 6 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
**If installing this plastic on a Greenhouse as a top cover we recommend installing the covering and then installing our Batten Strap between hoops to lengthen the life of the plastic Covering, and Protective Felt Tape on all bows where the plastic would otherwise contact the bows**
- 15 business day lead time from receipt of funds
- Plastic is Folded and Boxed for Shipping
- Rough weight of Greenhouse poly is 5.36 oz per square yard - Please plan accordingly for unloading and moving poly once delivered
- Don't see a size you want? Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (833) 886-6351 ext. 2, and we can price out your custom size.
- Must be installed using Aluminum Channel and Spring Wire Attachment
- In between each Bow / Hoop there must be Solarig Batten Strap Attachment installed to further hold the product to your structure
- Felt Tape must be installed on all structure bows where Solarig product makes contact with the bows
In order to generate a shipping estimate, please add the items you want into your cart/bag, and then click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag". From there you can generate a shipping quote before proceeding to check out.