Cross Connector(s) / Purlin Clamps
An easy to use piece of Hardware that allows secure connections to be made at the point where two pipes make cross each other perpendicularly. These fittings will save time and money, as well as give your Greenhouse or Tunnel the ability to have structural components, such as purlins, added throughout its full length.
Installing purlins throughout the length of your high tunnel, hoop house, or greenhouse will make your system more structurally sound.
- Purlin Clamps/ Connectors are sold in sets as shown in the pictures
- Made from High Grade Aluminum
- Nuts and Bolts Included (2 nuts and 2 bolts for each set ordered)
HOW TO USE CROSS CONNECTOR PURLIN STRAPS
Here is a 1 minute video that shows how cross connectors are installed.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME AND METHOD
- Ships in 1 to 2 business days from time of purchase
- Ships FedEx Ground
GENERATE A SHIPPING QUOTE
Follow these steps to get a shipping quote:
1. Add the items you want into your cart/bag
2. Click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag".
3. Next to "Shipping" click "Add Info"
4. Enter Shipping State and Zip Code
5. Click "Estimate Shipping"