End-Cap Channel | 6 ft. Sections | for 8mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate
End-Cap Channel gets installed over-top end-bows on greenhouses, high tunnels, and hoop houses in order to create a connection point for pliable top greenhouse covers AND hard 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate end-wall covers.
These 6 ft. pieces of end-cap channel can be purchased with the associated Spring Wire or without, and are designed to secure top cover Greenhouse Plastic or Two Layers of Greenhouse Plastic and the channel's "dog-ear" acts as a mini-roof that covers the top of your 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels.
Great Things About Our Poly Lock Channel and Spring Wire
- Among best per linear ft. price on end-cap channel AND wire anywhere in the industry
- Among heaviest gauge Spring Wire in the industry
- Among heaviest gauge channel bases in the industry
- All units come as 6 ft. pieces
- Can select to receive the associated pieces of Spring Wire in 4 ft. sections (we always round UP with the wire)
- Does not damage the plastic over time
- Can be screwed directly to metal using Self Tapping TEK Screws
- Can be easily drilled at appropriate spacing and secured to lumber
- Bends to the shape of your hoops and bows to allow for easy install
- Spring Wire holds the top cover greenhouse plastic firmly, but reduces the pressure on the coverings at the point of contact
- Spring wire is easily removed, which allows covers and plastic to be removed, and used again
HOW TO USE END-CAP CHANNEL
If you want to see how end-cap channel is installed, and how it configures with 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate end-wall covering and top cover greenhouse plastic, this step is near the end of the video below. If you just want to see the end-cap channel being used, you can fast forward the video a bit.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME AND METHOD
- Ships in 1 to 2 business days from time of purchase
- Ships FedEx Ground
GENERATE A SHIPPING QUOTE
Follow these steps to get a shipping quote:
1. Add the items you want into your cart/bag
2. Click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag".
3. Next to "Shipping" click "Add Info"
4. Enter Shipping State and Zip Code
5. Click "Estimate Shipping"