Single-h Channel | 6 ft. pieces | for 8mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate
Single-h Channel (aka "lower case h channel") is used to cap the edges of 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate panels around vents, doors, and at the panels' bottoms.
These 6 ft. pieces of Single-h channel can also be purchased in 12 ft. sections, although shipping the 12 ft. pieces is usually costly - please email us for pricing on the longer units.
GREAT THINGS ABOUT OUR SINGLE-h CHANNEL
- Among best per linear ft. price in the industry
- All units come as 6 ft. pieces
- Creates a comfortable hold on edges of polycarbonate panels
- Can be cut with a hack-saw or reciprocating-saw
- Can be screwed directly to metal using Self Tapping TEK Screws
- Can be secured to lumber framing if required
- Has room for the panel + the tape that may be required
HOW TO USE SINGLE-h CHANNEL
If you want to see how Single-h channel is installed, and how it configures with 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate end-wall covering, the video below is queued up to start at the point where channel uses are discussed.
SHIPPING LEAD TIME AND METHOD
- Ships in 1 to 2 business days from time of purchase
- Ships FedEx Ground
GENERATE A SHIPPING QUOTE
Follow these steps to get a shipping quote:
1. Add the items you want into your cart/bag
2. Click on the shopping cart in the top right of your screen and "view bag".
3. Next to "Shipping" click "Add Info"
4. Enter Shipping State and Zip Code
5. Click "Estimate Shipping"